Cooking Direction Per Serving (85g):
1) Bring 20 fl oz (about 2 1/2 cups or 550ml) water to boil. Add Soba Noodles. Cook for 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
2) Rinse the cooked noodles in cold water and drain the water.
3) Pour 6 fl oz of cold water in a serving bowl and add Sauce and topping. Stir it well and then add the noodles. Enjoy!
Tips on cooking better soba:
1) Rinsing noodles with icy water enhances the texture of noodles.
2) Placing 2-3 ice cubes in the soup will make the dish stay cool longer
3) Ground radish will give the dish a more refreshing taste.