Per Serving (50g)
Salt Equivalent: 0.2g
1 packet DIY Ice Cream Powder
1) Open the mouth of the bag, add 150ML of cold milk, push out most of the air and close the ziper.
2) Fold the bottom of the chuck and shake it well for about 1 minute.
3) Flatten the packet, and place it on the tray or a place, and place it in the freezer for about 2 hours.
4) Take it out of the freezer and knead it for about 10-20 times until it loosens completely.
5) Place it back in the freezer for about 1 hour.
6) Knead it for about 5-10 times to loosen it, and it's ready to be serve!