1) Place a sheet of roasted sushi nori seaweed over the Bamboo Sushi Mat with shiny side facing down. Spread about 2 cups of sushi rice evenly over the nori and leave a 1 inch space at the edge of the nori.
2) Place your favorite fillings across the center of the sushi rice.
3) Place your thumbs on the back of the sushi mat and begin to rolling away from you. Be sure to support the fillings with the rest of your fingers.
4) Roll the sushi until the edge of the Nori is placed under the sushi.
5) Shape the roll by pressing lightly with both hands.
6) Remove the Bamboo Sushi Mat and slice sushi roll into six to eight pieces.