Per Serving (191g)
Salt Equivalent: 5.1g
Cooking Direction Per Serving (191g):
1) Boil about 300ml of water in a pot and put the noodles in it. Boil for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
After the noodles have softened slightly, loosen them lightly with chopsticks.
2) When the noodles are loosened, add the powdered soup and mix, then turn off the heat.
3) Transfer the curry udon to a bowl, add your favorite ingredients and enjoy.
1) Remove the noodles from the outer bag and make sure to make a notch.
Heat in the microwave for the indicated time.
600W: 2 Min 30 Sec
500W: 3 Min
2) Put the soup powder in a container and dilute it with 250ml of well-boiled water. Add the heated noodles, mix lightly, add your favorite ingredients and enjoy.