1) Finely chop green onion and ginger, mix with minced meat, add seasoning and a small amount of flour powder and knead.
2) Put an appropriate amount of ingredients from step (1) on the center of the wonton skin, wet the edges, fold it into a triangle, and press it firmly with your fingers.
3) Boil a large amount of hot water, add (2) and boil until the color of the contents changes.
4) Drain the hot water and put it in cold water so that the wontons do not stick.
5) Drain the wontons and put them in the chicken stock soup with your favorite ingredients or your favorite soup. * Countless brown spots like poppy seeds may appear on the surface of the skin, but this is due to the nature of the flour and there is no problem with the quality.
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Less than 2% of the following: Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative)